Thank You for joining us!
"One Crucial Thing" 2022, hosted by North Coast Ventures, was made possible thanks to the generous support of Alviere.
Watch the recording here.
Vote for your favorite insight here.
During this event, 23 successful founders, CEOs and corporate executives from organizations ranging in size from early-stage to Fortune 500, shared one key thing to help drive business success.
The insights they share address sales, marketing, leadership, equity, culture and more. This transfer of intellectual capital through constant interaction, free-flowing information and iterative learning is critical to support the startup community.
This transfer of intellectual capital through constant interaction, free-flowing information and iterative learning is critical to support the startup community and we are grateful these prominent individuals donated their time and insights to create this event of shared perspective on those crucial things that make all the difference.
Panelists for the 2022 edition of One Crucial Thing included:
- Jodi Berg, CEO of Vitamix Corporation
- David Sylvan, President of University Hospitals Ventures
- Natalie Smolenski, Head of Business Development at Hyland Innovation
- Paul Roetzer, Founder & CEO of Marketing AI Institute and PR 20/20
- Chris Berry, President & CEO of OhioX
- Leen Ajlouni, Senior Associate at North Coast Ventures
- Faris Ghawi, CEO of Vytalize Health
- Avi Gupta, Founder & CEO of Bubble Insurtech
- Ashland Stansbury, Founder & CEO of Because Intelligence
- Paul Gray, Product Marketing Lead at Shopify
- Carmen Fontana, Director of Operations at Augment Therapy
- Tonjia Coverdale, AVP, Finance Technology at Nationwide
- Victor Gutwein, Founder & Managing Partner of M25
- Guy Turner, Partner at Hyde Park Ventures
- Nancy Tinsley, President & CEO of The Innovation Accelerators, LLC
- Michael Sirpilla, CEO of Society Brands
- Adam Sterling, Assistant Dean at Berkeley Law
- Maryam Haque, Executive Director of Venture Forward
- John Knific, Managing Director, Product of EAB
- Kris Snyder, Founder & Managing Partner of Impact Architects
- Christopher Mirabile, Senior Managing Director of Launchpad Venture Group
- Erik Michielsen, Managing Director of World 50, Inc.
- David Beatty, Founder and Managing Member of Gaingels
Watch the 2022 full event video here: